We originally said that nominations were open until today at 8 pm BST Sunday 5th July to nominate an individual or ship for the awards but we are extending it till next Sunday 12th.
We will close nominations at 8 pm BST on 12th July.
To give your nominee the best chance we’ve put together some quick tips on how to write your awards nomination in order to give your nominee the best chance:
- Don’t be ‘boring’ – we want to know what exactly is mind-blowing or creative. How have they made a difference? How have they excelled the plot? How are they unique? What have they done for our community?
- Maximum of 150 words. The word limit is there to ensure every one of these receives consideration.
- Use plain English when writing your nomination.
- While there is no restriction on the number of nominations, please don’t just copy-and-paste nominations. Duplicates will be removed. If two or more people have done something similar, rather than submitting identical nominations for them you could think carefully about which specific aspects they have outshined in.
- Please include three examples for the golden PADD awards.
- And finally, make sure you proofread the final version of the nomination.
Good luck to everyone