Category: Community

• Christmas Events

1 December 2020
    With this year being a year where everything had changed around us the Fleet Council and Community team have taken…
  • Communication Report – October 2020

15 November 2020
    As some of you know I was always going to be leaving the comms role eventually once both JFC and…
  • Unit Of Merits – August 2020

22 September 2020
    Task Force 47 You all know I don’t often give these out. In fact, some people probably think I’m kind…
  • Communication Report – August 2020

13 September 2020
    How is it already September? Not much different to add this month as your communication department just plods on organising…
  • Communication Report – July 2020

17 August 2020
    Another month here and gone and I am slightly late with my report. Apologises but you will understand why further…
  • Writing Competition

8 August 2020
    We picked the theme hope which seemed appropriate seeing all the things that are happening in the world right now.…
  • Communication Report – June 2020

14 July 2020
    Another month here and gone and how can the year be well over half over? Happy Tribble Tuesday as well.…
  • Quarter 2 Fleet Wide UoM Gold Vote

9 July 2020
    Good Morning Everyone As was announced back in November 2018 Unit Of Merits were changed to reward quality and ships that are…
  • Obsidian Day 2020

1 July 2020
    With one month exactly to go until our fourth annual Obsidian Day and Obsidian Fleet's 19th Birthday we thought we…
  • Obsidian Day Awards Nominations

28 June 2020
    Please remember that you still have until 8 pm BST Sunday 5th July to nominate an individual or ship for…